The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

Good stuff, I liked the style and you clearly worked very hard on it. However, the voice acting and timing wasn't the best. Look forward to seeing more in the future!

Choose ur starter already Choose ur starter already

Great but...

The audio runs out of sync as the animation progresses.

Mecha world Mecha world

Pretty Damn Promising

I must admit, I am jealous with all you have managed to pull off in this animation. You had characters, development, great music, and an interesting post apocalyptic world. However, there were things that could have been improved: frame rate, background textures, and a little more work into the voice acting could be beneficial. It also seemed a bit slow at parts. Great job, very promising, I hope you continue this sort of work.

pwnt2j responds:

Thank you, I'll work a bit on reworking those voice overs.

Hentai Octopus Adventure Hentai Octopus Adventure

Misleading Title

Good enough animation to make up for it.

In The Mountains In The Mountains

Half a Game

The interface is here, but where is the objective/story/meaning?

[AL] Submarine attack! [AL] Submarine attack!

I Have Been Listening to Your Music

It is all genius! I am thinking about using the intro of this song as the background to my newest flash cartoon. I intend to just make a really poorly drawn, disturbing, and funny animation. So this goes perfectly. I hope you won't mind. I will give credit when it is up.

ChampionAnwar responds:

Hehe thanks! I guess I've gotten a lot better since I posted my first song so you can see my progression, so I guess you can see what it's like from Dec 2008 to now. . I'd love to see this animation- PM me the link when it's done and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :D

TALKing 1 TALKing 1

Great Art!

If only real women were that easy to read...